
These are products on Despair.com. The mug at the bottom is for real. If anyone wants to get me a gift for the holiday 'tween Halloween and Christmas that is not Thanksgiving and which I've decided is helmed by a mascot named Spooky McJingles, you can get me the mug . . .

for $9.95 plus shipping.
2 comments:
Dearest Tracy:
Appears to be one of gifts that keeps on giving {laughing}. This post was so unlifting, I removed the gun from my mouth {love that gun powder taste in the morning with my coffee}, and decided to take a walk with some golf clubs in a thunder storm {Smirk}.
Thanks for the tranquil thoughts and memories.
Yours truly,
Stan
Oh, yay. I have saved you from yourself. This is good. I think it's true that the mug is such a great gift that you could give one to friends and family for the holidays. And, just think, you can have that mug for the price of two big lattes at Starbucks. Hey, put your latte in the mug and then go out into the thunderstorm.
Post a Comment