I've always loved the picture of Miko that's posted above. The kitty condo in the photo has been with her since her kittenhood. She's been with Matt since she was tiny and used to easily fit inside the top floor, where she could bend down to the bottom floor and try to catch her tail, then proceed to fall. Now she just fits in the condo. Still a daddy's girl, she usually goes to Matt if I've been annoying her too much with hugs, kisses, and general touchiness, as seen here:
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Depression, Etc. (#12)
I've always loved the picture of Miko that's posted above. The kitty condo in the photo has been with her since her kittenhood. She's been with Matt since she was tiny and used to easily fit inside the top floor, where she could bend down to the bottom floor and try to catch her tail, then proceed to fall. Now she just fits in the condo. Still a daddy's girl, she usually goes to Matt if I've been annoying her too much with hugs, kisses, and general touchiness, as seen here:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dear Tracy:
Laying in bed with pets or husband is perfectly OK, but if you in there alone to often and feeling the depression low down blues; get off your duff and write, post, paint, draw, or get outside {laughing}. Exceptions are and include cold mornings, rainy days, and if you are just plain exhausted.
Stan
Post a Comment