Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Depression, Etc. (#10)
So, it seems I've been able to slowly crawl up from the hole I made with my latest mini-crash. It's still hard, but I think I'm making some progress. I'm trying to be patient, while I go through some adjustments. It would be nice if a miracle could happen or if I could go to Target and buy some HEAL, but things never go that way. I've been trying to watch a lot of funny videos and look at cuteoverload.com and icanhascheezburger.com just to catch my breath when I'm feeling low. I don't think the following incident had anything at all to do with Miko sensing my sadness, because I think she was very, very cold, but it sure felt nice. I was asleep yesterday morning and realized that Miko was noodling her way as close as possible beside me. She laid her head down on my side and Matt covered her up with a blanket. Then, I think she began to purr. Miko's been a good nurse to me, whether she knows it or not. Sometimes, though, I believe she does sense what I'm going through, she senses my energy level is low, and she knows I need a kitty hug.
Labels:
Depression and its Relatives,
Lovely Creatures,
Miko
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am sorry you feel sad. Icanhascheezburger cheers me up sometimes, too. And tuna.
Oooh, so nice. I do love that site.
I'm very sorry. You're right about patience!
Sorry for not visiting your blog lately but I need to get some distance because I was feeling very sad.
and angry. :)
Hope you get better!
Love,
Ana
Sorry the black hole got you again. I am thinking of you and I do think we need to have a cup of tea together. Sending a hug your way!
Post a Comment