Saturday, October 4, 2008

Don't Let This Bite You on the Way Out

Sometimes after I finish a drawing or a poem, I think, Geez, I hope this doesn't offend people. I guess that's one of the catches of creating. This is probably one of those. It's another drawing from The Perry Como Papers, a cross with teeth surrounding floating eyes. I like how spooky it turned out.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Radagast said...

What made you think of that?

Matt

Tracy said...

I think the drawing was based on something in the poem. It was such a strong image that I had to put it down.

Radagast said...

Aah!

Tracy said...

Yep. I looked over the poem for which I did the drawing and it's got all kinds of crazy imagery about Jesus, hell, and dentures, and all of that combined to give me the idea for the teeth cross.

Radagast said...

LOL. Hell is: being Jesus, toothless and no dentures, confronted by a sirloin!

I'm guessing that's not how the poem went!

matt

Tracy said...

Boy, you're right. That would really suck. Sounds like an episode from "Aqua Teen Hunger Force." I don't know if you've ever seen it, but things like that happen on there all the time.