I hope you can see Sweet Leaf well enough. He's sunbathing, laid out flat on his third-floor perch. I had to sneak up to get the photo. Notice the gloves on the cage that I use to get near fighting gerbils. I'm serious when I say I need leather gloves.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Cute!!!! I used to have hamsters and love those little furry guys! You up for a visit this weekend?
I'll see how I'm feeling on Friday and I might be up for it. How are you and bunny doing?
Gerbils must be a lot like cats, because I love sunbathing, too!
Dear Tracy:
Those leather gloves appear way too kinky and bizarre for just protection? Hope you don't take them in the bath tub with you {laughing}.
By the way, do they "the gerbils" wear those little miniature dark sun goggles when they sun bathe like that?
Your Bloggery Pal,
Stan
Daisy,
They are a lot like cats. They even have quirks like cats too. So funny.
Stan,
The gerbils do wear those little goggles. And they like to wear capes.
AWWWW
Post a Comment