
I don't know if I painted this when I felt passionate, heartbroken, or both. It's been too long ago to remember. I think it's an ode to painter Gustave Klimt because I used a pearlescent gold paint of some kind. However, the cheap, store-bought stuff just doesn't capture Klimt's luminescence.
Here's something I found in one of my old journals:
Question: Are you very romantic in general?
Answer: I don't read romance novels, occasionally I do like a good mushy movie and I have had a cinematic tendency toward my romances, feeling that I'll meet somebody and they'll fall madly in love with me.
Here's something I found in one of my old journals:
Question: Are you very romantic in general?
Answer: I don't read romance novels, occasionally I do like a good mushy movie and I have had a cinematic tendency toward my romances, feeling that I'll meet somebody and they'll fall madly in love with me.
2 comments:
Dear Tracy:
That's a beautiful piece. You have some great talent that you need to continue to explore and foster into even more profound works and expressions.
You're Bloggery pal,
Stan
Hi, Tracy--
I'm enjoying your blog. At the moment, I'm trying to write a Hollins alumni magazine piece about Hollins folks on Etsy. Somehow, I stumbled on a mention of your work there. Would you be willing to do an email interview for the article, and maybe to point me toward your Etsy shop?
Many thanks,
Erin Slattery (Hollins '98)
erin **dot** slattery **at** gmail :)
Post a Comment