
These are drawings I did while I was on medical leave from Rollins. I'm particularly proud of the one above. I think I included Japanese characters in this piece and in some of the pieces below. I took the Japanese characters from an art book by John Lennon, in which he translated phrases into Japanese. I can imagine that he and Yoko sat in the middle of their white room fighting over what was correct and how best to avoid naughty phrases. So, I don't know how accurate the characters are.
The look of the Japanese language is absolutely poetic and very beautiful.

I use my the city of Berlin,
Cabaret, and Andy Warhol's Factory as inspiration in some of these pieces.

What if David Bowie and Trent Reznor had a child? Would he look like this?

I called this one "Too Late for Andy."
No comments:
Post a Comment