Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Here's Some of the Stuff that Gets me through the Hardest Times

While I'm staggering through my depression right now, I have to post some things I love, that make me laugh or sigh and give me hope when it feels like there's no hope, when I cry so hard it feels like I'm crying from my bones, when I feel like I'm going to die, when I want to crawl into a corner, when I don't want to go outside anymore, when I feel like I don't want to live anymore.
Here's what touches me . . .

THE LINE FROM 2001, "MY GOD, It's full of STARS!"


KINDNESS and WONDER















STRANGE, SHIRTLESS photos of VLADIMIR putin



















MARC BOLAN

















ADULT SWIM CARTOONS


















DISCO BALLS








PLAYMOBILE TOYS













****BABY GERBILS ^^*********
















BEAUTIFUL CAKES

























FUNNY CAKES


















kittenskittenskittens











DAVID BOWIE



















THAT ANCIENT SCULPTURES MIGHT HAVE BEEN PAINTED IN COLOR





















nintendo DS










BETTIE PAGE

















AND THANK You to all the people who placed these photos on the web. Luckily, the baby gerbil picture is my own.



















5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Tracy:

I just loved your Baby picture! You were a hairy little devil weren't you {laughing}.

Hal from "2001" says "it's time to smile and cheer up bozo breath.
Nice series of pictures by the way. It was like taking a bad acid trip down memory lane {Smirk}.

Hang in there Tracy, and make sure the rope in way to long!

Your Bloggery pal,
Stan

Radagast said...

Now, Tracy, I think we need to remember that the 70s weren't all about David Bowie, Marc Bolan and Bryan Ferry. There was also:

Noddy Holder; and

Roy Wood!

If you can face reading, just now, I recommend Gabriel Garcia Marquez, especially One Hundred Years of Solitude. Don't try to make any sense of it, just wonder at the depth of imagination the guy has!

Matt

Just Ducky said...

Thanks for stopping by my purrthday party on Monday! Hope you enjoyed yourself.

k r said...

and what about dance dance revolution mastered by a five year old? sure made me smile.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JzcqALklRs

Genevieve said...

Hang in there, Tracy. Having lists of things to do when the world is black saved me many a time. I do want to see you...you around this weekend????? hugs.