I'm sure glad you had a friend take you out for some healthy exercise and some good jump work. It's seems to have improved your mood quite significantly; yet that growl and bark you have could be signs of an autumn cold coming on. Make sure you get lots of rest, and take your vitamin C with your Milk Bones OK {Laughing}.
Yours Truly, Stan
PS: Matt has inquired about the mother ship, the CIA genetically altered Penguins, and the secret bipolar decoder mood ring. So I am going to write a post on my blog in the next few days explaining this phenomenon as best as I can.
This is a very good thing to make a post to your blog because Penguins are very powerful. Yes, the jump work is fantastic. I just wish that I didn't lick the trampoline so much. Tastes like gun powder.
All original Poetry, original prose, original art, and original photos in this ha-ya original blog are copyright 2008 by Tracy Wilson-Tucker. Unless otherwise stated, the videos and photos used have been transferred from other sites, so I can't take credit for them in no way, no how and would like to give those creators their due.
Thanks to Matthew Holford for the recognition. Click on the picture to get to his site and get some more info about the award and link to other cool blogs. Booyah.
3 comments:
Dearest Tracy:
I'm sure glad you had a friend take you out for some healthy exercise and some good jump work. It's seems to have improved your mood quite significantly; yet that growl and bark you have could be signs of an autumn cold coming on. Make sure you get lots of rest, and take your vitamin C with your Milk Bones OK {Laughing}.
Yours Truly,
Stan
PS: Matt has inquired about the mother ship, the CIA genetically altered Penguins, and the secret bipolar decoder mood ring. So I am going to write a post on my blog in the next few days explaining this phenomenon as best as I can.
This is a very good thing to make a post to your blog because Penguins are very powerful. Yes, the jump work is fantastic. I just wish that I didn't lick the trampoline so much. Tastes like gun powder.
Dearest Tracy:
I just hope your ready to read the truth, but just maybe? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH! {laughing like jack nick as joker}.
Yours Truly,
Stan
Post a Comment