Sunday, October 26, 2008
Intermission: " Those Cookies Look Like They Taste Like They're From the Moon, or Something."
I love the character Miniature Coffee on "The Sarah Silverman Show." Miniature Coffee, or Mini Coffee, hosts a show called "Cookie Party." Two competitors or groups of competitors have to bake cookies and then are judged, I guess, by the "Cookie Party" audience. Once, while viewing a set of dinosaur-shaped, purple sprinkle cookies, he said, "those cookies look like they taste like they're from the moon, or something," which gets me every time. He and his co-host Ookie never leave their seat during the show, while Mini Coffee makes strange faces at the camera. Who doesn't love a man in an antebellum dress?
Labels:
Entertainment,
Happy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That looks like my kind of show!
Truly inspiring! I do Cookie Monster and other voices for fun. But that's a whole other topic.
I hope you’re feeling better; but if that’s not the case, you’re only allowed blunt spoons in the house from this day forward {Smirk}.
You’re Bloggery Pal,
Stan
Post a Comment