Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Three Other Things That Tracy Wants: Get Me Globes and One Other Thing!

In my continuing quest to get things I want, here are two globes. Tah-Dum.



The Replogle 12" Globe (Franklin Globe?). And I think it's pretty accurate, showing that the U.S. is not the center of the world.


Oh, and Tracy would like to find a machine that identifies unintentional misuse of grammar and spelling. And she would like to be able to properly format her blog, or PLOG, posts even when the blog won't let her. Most of all, though, her own errors drive her up the wall. If you have the special machine to help her with grammar and spelling would you "give her it." I guess the machine is a live-in editor.


She will accept this shirt:




or Dave Gahan from Depeche Mode:









But she will not accept this. That is why she has spaced it as far down the post as possible.

No comments: