Thursday, June 18, 2009

Tracy's Top Ten Imaginary Trampoline Tricks

The following is a picture of Dustin Hoffman with his pants down:


Sometimes, I like to contrast my poems about Pontius Pilate and Caligula with my list of stuff you can do on the trampoline. This is because I begin to think of tiny, tiny kittens. I haven't tried any of these tricks myself, so I CANNOT be held accountable for injuries. A bicycle helmet is advised.

Angry child: Lie flat. Kick as much as possible. Scream if you like.

Dustin Hoffman: Keep your body stiff. Roll side to side.

Amsler Grid: Scream while you lie on your side. Also known as “The Primal Scream.”

Mr. Macaroni: Jump side to side on your knees.

Father Confessor: While on your knees, stiffen your body. Fall on your face. Repeat.

Ronald McDonald: Stand on your feet and then jump in the shape of an “M.”

Model Train: Jump in a circle around the perimeter of the trampoline (don’t go to the very edge).

Model Train Wreck: Cover your eyes and then jump around aimlessly (especially good if you put objects on the trampoline).

The Requiem: Get at least two people on the trampoline (up to seven people). Try to knock each other off.

The Don Henley: Get everyone off the trampoline. Close your eyes and spin around as fast as possible.

No comments: