Friday, June 12, 2009
GET ME SOME DESSERT!!!
I cannot eat any of these right now. Instead, I thought I would post pictures of desserts. Here goes . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
writing, art and toys just beyond the event horizon
5 comments:
Have you ever tried soy milk ice cream? it's good, and no tummy issues, at least for me. Do you have Trader Joes? I've had a soy milk manjo that's super good!
http://dianatakesabite.blogspot.com/2008/09/trader-joes-soy-creamy-vanilla-mango.html
I actually had a really good soy fudgesicle a few months ago. I have to say that it was really good. I've got to go to that website you sent me.
What is your daughter's favorite dessert?
She loves lemon bars, and loves ice cream, especially mixed in with butterfinger candy bars.
I love Butterfinger too. I send her an imaginary Butterfinger sundae.
Love to both of you.
Post a Comment