Thursday, June 25, 2009

Boys Keep Swinging and Swinging and Swinging

This is another video by The Dandy Warhols. A few posts ago I featured their video "Bohemian Like You." This video, "We Used to be Friends," references "Bohemian." Looks like two people are no longer in like and they keep seeing each other in the same room? I do not know the answer to this. The only reason I post this video, other than the fact that I like the song, is because of Courtney Taylor's hair. Courtney is the lead singer and does the whole thing beautifully. But, somehow, in the great universe of universes he has managed to pull off the tough hair thing, while looking absolutely cutieous.



In order to balance my love for Courtney's appearance, I have to post something about Anton Newcombe, the lead singer of The Brian Jonestown Massacre, who is amazing and beautiful and funny, and he has awesome hair too. This scene is from the documentary DiG! All hail Anton, for reality.





View the Anton


Finally, here's the trailer for DiG! which features The Dandy Warhols and The Brian Jonestown Massacre in their knock-down-drag-out rock fest, some of which might have to be taken with a grain of salt or pepper. Regardless, see this documentary!!

No comments: