All original Poetry, original prose, original art, and original photos in this ha-ya original blog are copyright 2008 by Tracy Wilson-Tucker. Unless otherwise stated, the videos and photos used have been transferred from other sites, so I can't take credit for them in no way, no how and would like to give those creators their due.
Thanks to Matthew Holford for the recognition. Click on the picture to get to his site and get some more info about the award and link to other cool blogs. Booyah.
6 comments:
It makes me happy too. That is a some cute meower. I so wanna kitteh!
Pets are better than Prozac.
Glad you are posting again. meow to your meowers.
I agree. I just want to squeeze this kitty. So cute.
Tracy,
When I am blue, i go to the Daily Kitten-and LOL Cheezeburger.
Would your furr balls be jealous if you adopted a kitten?
Me too. I love those sites. I try to go there every day.
That kitten squeaks more than meows. That's one thing I love most about it.
I don't think the gerbils would mind a kitty. They seem to like the entertainment. I love to watch other critters see the gerbils for the first time.
Post a Comment