If the woman in this ad had been with her boyfriend/husband/man for any length of time, should she be shocked. I think not!!! I knew that you would want this as a gift. Anyways, why don't they have Man-Day, and Lady-Day and then we could all escape to a nudist colony.
All original Poetry, original prose, original art, and original photos in this ha-ya original blog are copyright 2008 by Tracy Wilson-Tucker. Unless otherwise stated, the videos and photos used have been transferred from other sites, so I can't take credit for them in no way, no how and would like to give those creators their due.
Thanks to Matthew Holford for the recognition. Click on the picture to get to his site and get some more info about the award and link to other cool blogs. Booyah.
4 comments:
I give this a passing "A" grade dang it! Nothing quite like getting back to nature for Father's Day!
Now, I have not propagated or appropriated offspring to most of the World's delight and relief.
But if i had, I would much appreciate a thoughtful gift and getaway excursion like this as an expression of gratitude and simply stated thank you.
So Tracy, have a heart and give the gift that keeps on giving LMAO
If the woman in this ad had been with her boyfriend/husband/man for any length of time, should she be shocked. I think not!!! I knew that you would want this as a gift. Anyways, why don't they have Man-Day, and Lady-Day and then we could all escape to a nudist colony.
Oh Jeez, my mistake!!
I thought that was a picture of you in the ad.
LMAO
Crap. I'm wearing my Halloween mask.
Post a Comment