Tracy at a hair show with orange hair. I think this was the first time my hair was colored and I haven't stopped changing my hair color since then. The girl in the middle was wonderful. So sweet. And the hairdresser on the left was perfectly hilarious. I wish my hairdresser had been in this photo. She did an amazing job. The photo was taken around my first year in college.
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Intermission: Random Photos
Tracy at a hair show with orange hair. I think this was the first time my hair was colored and I haven't stopped changing my hair color since then. The girl in the middle was wonderful. So sweet. And the hairdresser on the left was perfectly hilarious. I wish my hairdresser had been in this photo. She did an amazing job. The photo was taken around my first year in college.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
OMG LOL the 80's clothes and hair! Remember everything had those huge pin on the blouse fake flowers and bows?
My hair still looks the same way as in high school. I did do one perm once and having wavy hair like mine--that was a disaster.lol
Oh, dear. Yes. The perm was "so cool," wasn't it.
Post a Comment