Tuesday, November 4, 2008
My Conversation with Spooky McJingles
I decided a couple of years ago that there should be a mascot named Spooky McJingles. Spooky does his job between Halloween and Christmas, but really has nothing to do with Thanksgiving. His job is to be a little annoying and remind us that he is here bring confusion. However, you can't help but love him. What qualifies him to represent a holiday between Halloween and Christmas? Well, he's a skull AND he's green . . .
It doesn't do McJingles justice to say I bought him at SuperTarget. Rather, I found him there. In the picture above you see he's sitting next to a small basket of kittens.
"No, McJingles. You may not take the kittens outside. You also may not harm them. And you may not feed them unusual amounts of sugar."
"I said no, Spooky. Do you want to go to your room. Or I can make you a home outside in the bushes."
Labels:
Frightening AND Fascinating
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Dear Tracy:
"I love you, Spooky McJingles."
Then why don't you marry it? {laughing}
Stan
I could do that OR I could marry James T. Kirk.
Post a Comment