Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Girlie Post (giggle, giggle): Some of Tracy's Secret Boyfriends

If you've seen some of my previous posts you might think that I love cake. Maybe I love it a little too much. Maybe I would marry it if I could. I do love Spooky McJingles but I wouldn't marry him. And Kirk is OK but I would marry Han Solo in a second. Here are some of Tracy's secret boyfriends:


Kenneth Branagh
For some reason I lurve this look on him. It's so pointy and cute.




Tony Leung Ka Fai
If you've ever seen
The Lover you'll know what I mean. Know what I mean.




Ewan McGregor
Why does he have to be so darn cute in a kilt. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?




Gerard Butler
What is it with the beefcake photos. Well, that's OK because it's GERARD BUTLER.




Udo Kier AND Willem Defoe
So intense . . . so very silly (sounds like the catch phrase for a bad cologne)




Andre 3000
This man has the best clothes ever. I would go shopping with him and then we could get some ice cream. He's rad. Maybe he would buy me a hat. He's like your brother's friend you have a crush on. If you have a brother and he has a friend.




Crispin Glover
I want to name my cell phone or iPod after Crispin.




Johnny Depp
Ok, this is TOTALLY cheating. Everyone, well, almost everyone has a crush on this guy. But he's so dreamy.




Lenny Kravitz
Dear Lenny, why are you in red paint. By the way you have a nice butty.




Televangelist Benny Hinn

*
*
*
Had you guessing didn't I? Although maybe he could pay off my student loans.




Harrison Ford
Oh socutesocutesocutesocute




William Holden
Is that William Holden for reals? Wow. For reals?




Old School. Laurence Olivier. Dreamy.




Jesse Hughes and Josh Homme.
They're buddies and both in The Eagles of Death Metal. Josh is also lead singer of Queens of the Stone Age. Oh, heart.




Tim Roth
He's just so darn cute. And he reminds me of my husband here. So there.




Gary Oldman
Is it sad that I like him best when he plays a psycho or a wacko. I don't know. He's just Gary Oldman.




All of Duran Duran
It's so 80's. I still have my pins that I used to wear during high school. I love these guys. And they're pretty awesome still!




Jason Statham
I'm generally not into the overly muscular-type. But I do like some Jason.




Vincent Gallo
The guys got the ego. He's got the style. And he can get away with wearing shorty shorts speedo-thingy. And I just love this picture.





No comments: