Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Mi Familia


I'm having one of those picture-posting days and I thought this would be a nice addition. This is the back and front of a birthday card from my family that my Aunt Lynda made when I had my 30th birthday. It was so cool to receive it. On the upper-right are my cousin Pat and his sons Daniel and David. Upper right is Uncle Ron and Aunt Lynda. Just below Pat's picture is my grandmother Darlin and her kitty Sam, the kitty I've spoken of before. Next to that is my mom. You'll notice it says Mama Duck on the back of the card because I was, and I guess I still am, Baby Duck. Under her picture is a photo of my cousin Mike, his wife Joanne, and their kids James, Stephen, and Erin . . . and Hank (I think Hank might be Erin's boyfriend, but I'm not positive). And, last, is my adorable cousin Trish with her equally adorable husband Rhoel. What a nice gift. I'll post pictures of my Father and my stepmom soon.

No comments: