I don't have names for either of these pieces. But I found them when I was going through papers. I love art of everyday objects. I think the one above that I did was from a Matchbox car. The one below is, I don't know, a half-formed woman ghost, maybe a woman coming out of the wall. I'm not sure what I was going for . . . .
Thursday, November 13, 2008
I found two of my "new" old pieces
I don't have names for either of these pieces. But I found them when I was going through papers. I love art of everyday objects. I think the one above that I did was from a Matchbox car. The one below is, I don't know, a half-formed woman ghost, maybe a woman coming out of the wall. I'm not sure what I was going for . . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment