The wind is hell as if you might say hand me a sandwich.
Over there by the window is the useful glass, graying
over time, the glass used for milk, used for water,
used for juice, but I keep saying over and over again
that antiseptics can be used for multiple things.
The man walks past the window covered in a sheet of
something. Whether it's real or only part of his own
imagination is what we'll never know, but it is white
and shakes down the street under the lights and I realize
how much I like using those kinds of words, that down
can refer to a country, a song, the people on the street.
And we keep watching Benny Hinn on tv, hoping that
he'll bring us some salvation or quarters with the picture
of Arnold on them. We have used up all of our lives on these
things and now they use us.
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment