skip to main | skip to sidebar

Black Holes and Barbies

writing, art and toys just beyond the event horizon

Monday, September 15, 2008

Welcome to my blog


WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I really don't know what this blog will turn out to be but I'm hoping that it'll be a place of solace and humor for me. I'm curious about a lot of stuff so you will probably find so many different things that it's a big soup. The kitty up there, yeah, that's Miko, the black and white cookie kitten or as my husband Matt has christened her Miko La Rue. She's going to appear a lot in this blog because I'm a sucker for animals. And I'm a sucker for tea. Right now I'm drinking a cup of Oregon Chai vanilla chai tea latte but I think I like the original better but I'm not complaining.
Posted by Tracy at 9:48 AM
Labels: Lovely Creatures, Miko, Welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Here I Am

My photo
Tracy
I live with my husband Matt and a gerbil named Kanga. Art is usually pen/ink or pencil. Writing is usually poetry.
View my complete profile

A Hoy Award Co-Founder

A Hoy Award Co-Founder
Check out the site by clicking on the drawing.

BabelFish Universal Translator Widget

Browse Your Website in 35 Languages

Download Blogger Widgets & Gadgets at PlanetBlogTemplate.blogspot.com

Pleasie AttentionEMe:

All original Poetry, original prose, original art, and original photos in this ha-ya original blog are copyright 2008 by Tracy Wilson-Tucker. Unless otherwise stated, the videos and photos used have been transferred from other sites, so I can't take credit for them in no way, no how and would like to give those creators their due.

Would You Like to Follow My Blog?





ARCHIVE: How to find postings in my blog

  • ►  2022 (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2013 (10)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (4)
  • ►  2012 (20)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2011 (2)
    • ►  September (2)
  • ►  2010 (3)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (88)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (17)
    • ►  June (56)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2008 (100)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (24)
    • ►  October (40)
    • ▼  September (33)
      • Depression, Etc. (#5)
      • Some Time With Daddy Gerbil
      • Work (in progress)
      • Lilith Reclining (unfinished)
      • Straight From Perry Como to You
      • Depression, Etc. (#4)
      • INTERMISSION
      • INTERMISSION
      • Trying Out the New Format
      • Depression, Etc. (#3)
      • Moment of Silence
      • Well, Hello there.
      • Jaditity
      • INTERMISSION
      • Depression, Etc. (#2)
      • Checking My Ph
      • INTERMISSION
      • INTERMISSION
      • Hey, I was nominated
      • Center O' The Earth
      • I just don't know what to call this
      • Midtruth
      • Untitled Poem
      • Depression, Etc. (#1): Depression and its Relatives
      • A Picture Will Last Longer
      • Help the Mascots
      • Hey, That's My Monster
      • Little Stuff Continued
      • Little Stuff
      • My Poem of the Day
      • The Cupcake in Question, Vincent Gallo and A Cold ...
      • Insomnia. Not again.
      • Welcome to my blog

Labels

  • Art
  • Arte y Pico
  • Blog
  • Depression and its Relatives
  • Der Mascots
  • Entertainment
  • Food
  • Friends
  • Frightening AND Fascinating
  • Gerbils
  • Happy
  • Happy Lovely Creatures
  • IBS
  • Insomnia
  • Lovely Creatures
  • Major Events
  • Miko
  • My Depression Resources
  • OCD
  • Old Stuff
  • Poetry Mine
  • Self-Injury
  • Toys
  • Welcome
  • Writing

Subscribe To My Blog

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Arte y Pico Award

Arte y Pico Award
Thanks to Matthew Holford for the recognition. Click on the picture to get to his site and get some more info about the award and link to other cool blogs. Booyah.