Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Little Stuff Continued
So I've decided that the new name for my blog will be Black Holes and Barbies. Why not combine two of my favorite things. I love talking about black holes and the possiblity of getting sucked into one, stretched forever and forever and the only thing to come out would be your ghostly energy. Then there are barbies. Barbies have so many cool accessories, can be posed, pretend to have sex with Ken or your Darth Vader figure and generally look fabulous. My uber feminist self thinks it would be a really good idea to throw barbies down black holes but my uber feminist self is different than that, has more flexibility and believes that people should keep their barbies. In fact I still have many of my dolls and would like for them to be astronauts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment