
Well, I don't know a lot about this award but I was nominated by Matthew Holford whose "It's Quite An Experience" blog contains an entry about his aquarium fish that just kills me. From what I gather, the nominee (I have since found out the nominee = winner ) must choose five blogs that he/she feels are worthy of the award (which represents some cool creativity and contribution to the blog community). Then the nominee must mention the names of the people they nominate. Then those bloggers will go forth and nominate 5 more people, and then 5 more people, and on and on and on, kind of like a phone tree. So, I hope I'm doing this right.
Here Are My Winning Choices (They do get to keep the trophy):
Enchilidas Atomicas (http://enchiladasatomicas.blogspot.com/) -- A wonderful blog. The art is fantastic. I haven't even explored the whole blog but I love it already. I guess he or she uses the name Enchilidas Atomicas. AND the blogger likes Star Wars AND, AND Taxi Driver. I just wish I understood Spanish more so that I could really dig in to the blog.
NYC Donut Report!! (http://nycdonutreport.blogspot.com/) -- OK, You had me at donut. Duane Reade, "international donut reporter," is hella cool. I love that the blog is dedicated to donuts. And he has a ton of photos. Love, love, love it.
Poems (http://mwtucker.blogspot.com/)-- A blog by Matt Tucker. A soup of fantastic poetry. I love the fact that the blog is elegant. And, well, Matt is pretty wonderful himself.
Bryan Van Donslear - Drawings (http://vandraw.blogspot.com/) -- Bryan has a number of different blogs. I love the art and this blog contains a link to "Legendary Mediocrities of the Executive Branch." This blog is freaking brilliant.
Grimoire Of The Hour (http://grime-rot.blogspot.com/) -- Maddox's blog is fantastic. OK, I'm partial to the colors of the blog, being black, red, and purple. And his profile picture, a painting or drawing, is awesome. AND, he's a cautious darksider. I feel his blog. It's great and has the nice feel of, uh-oh, don't go here. Reminds me of going into Spencer's, in the best way possible.
SO, there they are. My choices. And I've posted the award. If I've screwed this up, then, oh well. I got an award. Woo-hoo. And, check out the award. I want to hug it or feed it snow.
1 comment:
Yes "nominee" doesn't quite fit, but neither does "winner". "Awardee"?! It's yours to keep, anyway!
Matt
Post a Comment