Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Twenty-Two Random Thoughts on Certain Days

Rolly and Me

  1. that the visible cutting scars on my chest aren't that bad
  2. that the cutting scars on my arms are no longer visible
  3. that invisible cutting scars represent hope
  4. that I wish I'd never cut in the first place
  5. that I hope I don't cut again
  6. that it's OK that I've cut
  7. that one day I'll feel whole and beautiful
  8. that, the other night, I thought my body was beautiful
  9. that I'm not emotionally compromised
  10. that everyone is emotionally compromised
  11. that, in a fleeting moment, my interior existence meshes with my exterior existence and I feel peace
  12. that, sometimes, my thoughts and emotions mesh and I know what it means to feel whole
  13. that emotional pain has been ordained to make me stronger
  14. that I'm tired of emotional pain
  15. that I want a dessert buffet at my funeral
  16. that heartbreak isn't that bad
  17. that heartbreak is worse than death
  18. that, perhaps, by some slim chance, Claus von Bülow didn't kill his wife
  19. that artist Francis Bacon found love
  20. that I love jumpy castles
  21. that there are tiny cats with wings who dive-bomb people
  22. that I need a designer wardrobe, especially a gown

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I too had a problem with cutting Tracy.. good luck and I hope you beat it

Blasé said...

Interesting List..

Cute Pic!