Monday, July 13, 2009

I Think I Could, I Might, be Getting Better


I've been so out of it the past five to six weeks. This Cymbalta/Prozac withdrawal has been hellish. Maybe I can get back to normal now. The cat in the picture above sort of looks like I feel. Mreow, reow, mheow. Noooooooooooooo.

4 comments:

Blasé said...

..poor Kitty, too funny!

Stay strong with your withdrawals.

Unknown said...

hang in there kid, it will get better

soulful sepulcher said...

Hi, yeah withdrawals from that crap can erase months from a life w/out any memory of functioning at all. I had a horrible withdrawal from 40mg of Prozac in 2003, when I took it like an idiot for "anxiety" as the PCP told me, "things will roll off your back". What? It was like I woke up 3 months later, and the fine print is even worse!

Anonymous said...

mrow

ghg