Thursday, February 12, 2009
Hello Again
It's been a long time since I've posted. We've recently lost our beloved Miko. And I've gone through hell and back in general, but I'm almost ready to be back. In the meantime I wanted to post this video. Richard Ashcroft, who's featured in this brilliant video, makes for a young Mick Jagger look alike. Be sure to watch to whole video. I want to know who's knocking on the door. Is it his lover?
Labels:
Entertainment,
Happy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm very sorry for you lost Tracy.
I was missing you.
Sorry to hear about Miko. I feel a bit useless really - I don't know what to say, for once.
That Ashcroft video is odd, isn't it? There's no context, no preamble, no nothing; it's just a snapshot. Why is he in that hotel suite (as evidenced by room service)? Who was knocking on the door (was that room service)? What's he waiting for? What's more, Ashcroft clearly knows what's happening, because he displays no boredom or frustration with the lack of activity - this scenario is apparently "normal" to him. Perhaps he's comfortable with nothing happening, or understands that this is what life is, or something...
Nothing in that video provides any clues. I wonder who came up with the concept? If it was Ashcroft, that'd be very interesting, seeing as he's a depressive.
Matt
I am glad to see you back Tracy, and sorry to hear about Miko.
Take care .... I missed you too
I'm sorry about Miko, and glad to see you back here though. ((HUGS))
I was glad to see you reappear. I'm sorry about Miko...losing pets is hard. ; (
Post a Comment