Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Cooking and Stuff


Hello there. It's been a while since I've blogged. I'm going to try to get back into it by telling you about some of my favorite things.  One thing I love doing is cooking and fixing meals. I'll take a picture of my mean veggetarian pizza, complete with vegetarian pepperoni.  The salad pictured above is not as large as I usually like to make them.  I generally put radish, cucumber, tomato, red onion, red and green peppers and I like to use green leaf or mixed green lettuce.  No iceburg lettuce here.  And one thing I've come to hate is food without flavor. I like to use dressing like Annie's Papaya Poppyseed dressing.  Most Annie's stuff is pretty good.  Ranch is always a great thing.  And, of course, thousand island dressing rocks. But the salad itself has a nice flavor.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: