
This is how I feel about the holidays right now. Icky. Icky. Icky. The little guy in my brain isn't doing a lot of good right now. Either his equipment is rusty or he's confused about how to rearrange the pipes in my head. It's like the door to my mental warehouse, where he generally does his work, is shut on me :( Tracy wants to say hello to you and get a hug but she's in her fort right now and is looking for the pot of gold that's supposed to be in there.
3 comments:
Hi Tracy,
Holidays can be tough when everyone is supposedly all cheery. No matter, still love you! Jenny
Tracy, wishing you and your family a happy holiday.
I hope the depression lifts soon.
-Susan and striped cat Holly
Thanks, guys. What nice wishes from you. Boy, I need that this holiday.
Post a Comment