Thursday, September 1, 2011
Wow
Has it really been over a year since my last post? So, I guess it's time to get going again, at least more regularly. The past few months have been crazy. Seems like my health likes to undermine me. Good thing is that my stomach problems are at bay right now. Didn't realize that I had diverticulosis. Boy, did I find out the hard way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How did you find out?
I just learnt what it is on the Dr Oz show.
I had no idea that I had diverticulitis because I have IBS, so sometimes a pain can be caused by something random. But I did feel a small, sharp pain on my left side. After having it examined I was sent to get a CT and that's where the condition was confirmed. As a preventative measure, my doctor had me stay in the hospital and put me on IV antibiotics. I think I caught it before it was too bad, otherwise I'm sure it would have been much more painful. Let me know if you have any other questions about it.
Post a Comment