Wednesday, May 6, 2009

What Would I Take To A Desert Island


If I ended up on a desert island rather than a dessert island, which I would like better, and all of my survival needs were fulfilled, here are the things I might take. I kind of like the idea of saying "here are the things what I might take":

1. iPod: I absolutely LOVE my iPod. My 30G
is just about filled to the brim with music. Maybe I would wait to get stranded until I can get my 120G.

2. Nintendo DS: OK, this is an amazing gadget. I love this thing and I could take about 8 games with me.

3. A Laptop: I don't have one but I'd need one so that I could check CuteOverload.com and ICanhascheezburger.com every single day! Maybe AwfulPlasticSurgery.com too. Seeing bad celebrity plastic surgery is one
of my guilty pleasures.

4. Sad Duck: This is the stuffed animal I've had forever. His soft down-like feathers have worn off and he's got baby booties. He's gone everywhere with me and we could have tea parties together.

5. My tiny microscope: A few years ago Matt got me the coolest tiny microscope. It's amazing how well it works. Even the exterminator who came by our house and killed a bunch of spider mites was amazed at how cool it was. I don't ever want to look at spider mites under that thing again.

I'd love to know what you guys would take to an island.

7 comments:

soulful sepulcher said...

Sunblock, a straw hat, an adirondack chair for starters. Actually, I really don't know! just thought I'd say Hi

Tracy said...

Hi, Stephany. It's been a long time, hasn't it?

soulful sepulcher said...

yes, hope all is well

David Burson said...

can you tell me about the microscope? ali wanted one to see things...and let me know when your favorite band will be in town, i'd love to see them

David Burson said...

i would take some bourbon, a musical instrument, ipod for sure, some late night junk food,maybe one of those electronic book thingies with thousands of books already downloaded, and how about any medicine that might be needed

David Burson said...

bicklehoff is david burson

Tracy said...

Hi, Bicklehoff. Hey. Hey. Hey!